Skip to main content

Journey To Adsense ( Part 11 )


 

Good Morning everyone, in today's, series I will be walking you over through some in-depth knowledge regarding my self experiences.

 But before that let me take you over in giving a very short summary regarding a few of my previous posts.

As many of my readers were sending me messages with help of a contact form on my website. 

So as I was saying that there are still some answers left that are yet to be answered, so let's gets this passage started.....

 Exactly their queries were related to " What Is A Bahu "? 

So allow me to solve any doubts that are still there and I would be very grateful at first for keeping this question in the message box, as I like the way of asking questions.

Plus questions are very helpful for me as it also kinds of puts that question in my thoughts section and from there on I evolve even further than before.

 As I was mentioning earlier that to put forward my answer in simple terms, I would rather say that a bahu is someone who comes from another family background.

There is a possibility that she may have a different set of norms. She can also be defined as that woman who is not only mentally prepared for her wedding but also of the fact that she has gone through the process of getting married to another family.  Now I hope this matter is clear now let's move forward and discuss certain other factors.

 Let me highlight a bit of my personal experience with you which I may include from the very start, what I meant to say is that when I was a beginner and had to complete the task of writing articles, during those days at first I used to write my thoughts on a piece of paper.

 And then after doing that I would then again spend my time writing it all over again on my old pc till the time I purchased a new one with extraordinary features.

 In doing such a task, you know doing the same work twice is not only time-consuming but also not efficient in the long run. 

Then slowly I gathered money and after doing it at first I purchased only a piggy bank with it and after the piggy bank was full till the top, then I quite broke the piggy bank and from that, I made savings.

 I had gone to the market on that day itself and purchased a new laptop that was compatible with my needs, especially those needs that could meet my expectations as well.

 I am aware that in doing so not only did I saved the lapsed time but also it was just so much easier from purchasing a laptop and checking out its various features which eventually enlarged my horizons.

 As of the present, I have shifted my focus from being someone who generally used to make lots of spelling mistakes to even heights which I never imagined of reaching so far away that I went from writing softer articles to those that kind of carried forward much impact.

 From here on things are getting more and more interesting. I would like to make a special announcement from this moment and that is that from now on I will be doing something special for my viewers.

Well, it's the kind of game that I will be playing with all of you. 

Even though there is not much work that I will be asking you all but at least will be enclosing hints for upcoming passages from now on.

 So your job is to find that missing piece that fits the puzzle. This hint can be anywhere in the whole passage.

 Well, let me give you a little more tips on how to get my hints in the passage. I will not be throwing it straight away but even as to make it more simple for you, I will tell a little more about this hint in little more brief detail right here. 

A hint can be anywhere, it means that it will be in between the lines, before the passage, or even at the bottom of the passage.

 This time I will be making it more simple for you as I will be enclosing hints after this passage. 


Hint for next passage: 

Indexing and more stuff.


Related Links



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outburst Of Emotions ( Part 12 )

   Please support my late cousin's sister's channel that she made for me on her behalf as she was only 12 years old and recently she passed away due to covid virus and it was her dream that she wanted me to give this channel with monetization enabled with all the features at the age of 18 but due to the sad news of her demise, it is my humble request from her side that let us all support her by giving her 1000 subscribers or perhaps even more as much as possible. Let her effort of making the channel banner as well as the logo and even a few lines in the description not go to waste as I will be continuously working from today itself in making her dreams come true.  I know she is watching me right now wherever she is from the heavens and showering lots of love as well as blessings for my future. Such an innocent girl's soul has gone away and it appears as if it was just yesterday when she was talking to me about her favorite cartoon heroes and all the toys she had. I can neve

Path To peace ✌️

  I am done with YouTube, so now I will focus on other aspects of life as YouTube is considered a part-time income, but this is not the reason why I am slowing down the pace of doing live streaming or uploading videos at a smaller pace from this moment on.  It is just that I have to do more things in my life to secure and make my future to be in a bright world filled with life. It is not as if I am permanently doing this for some kind of purpose or some pressure but it is just that I have realized that YouTube s income should not be considered as a permanent income and that YouTube will be forever as trends will change over time.  I will be back but I am not interested in doing a live stream for longer durations anymore. I will continue to upload videos but life is short and time is also important that is why I have taken this decision to survive and feed my future wife and children.  I am not sad or happy, about my decision but let it be for the time being as I want to choose a differ

Letter to Youtube

  This is her community post that she posted today and has got no sense of even saying what and where. I cannot share those screenshots here as I am adding in this blog the feelings that have been hurt on a public platform.  She thinks that she has got freedom of saying anything just like in normal life. Please terminate her channel at the earliest I am requesting again and again and even reported couple of times earlier but nothing happened.  She is going on and on and is hurting sentiments of a hardworking creator who is helping everyone out there and is trying to keep the flame of humanity alive. She has crossed her limits.  I think this has gone far enough and now it is time to remove her channel from YouTube completely as this cannot go on like this forever. Please I am requesting ban the user from using this platform as she is writing without thinking as to what to say and where to say.  I am getting personally humiliated and this is a form of hate speech in the screenshots and a