Skip to main content

Journey To Adsense ( Part 5 )

                           


                     

                                                              Journey To Adsense ( Part 5 )

In previous series of Adsense, I have discussed all most of my experience till now but in this sequential part I would be highlighting as well as I will be giving you knowledge about some basic things which I personally think are important to know if you are a first time blogger or if you are having certain difficulty at some point of blogger.com. 

Let ‘s get this show rolling, so I will be showing you at first at how will you make any page in top bar of your website. Kindly please follow steps included in highlighted images ahead, I have made everything so much clear keeping in mind each and every aspect.

 Lets begin with theory part first which will be followed by practical part also. In theory I will say that first log in your credentials with google account with email id as well as password, at this point I will be skipping this part as I have already explained how to login your account in previous post of this series.

 Do not worry if you are still not able to go through on how to go about it, I mean how you will enter straight in your blogger account, I will be enclosing link at the end of all those relevant posts that are linked with this post. 

Follow the steps below but before that let me enlarge your horizons with a little more something you will hardly being knowing, there are two different types of bots which are classified as good bots and bad bots.

 Good bots are okay but if you have bad bots on your website then this is definitely a very serious issue to deal with. As they inject different kinds of malicious codes on your website and plus may tamper with your HTML code.

 It happened me during the start of first few passages, I was getting an error which was injected by a bad bot and too was in such a way that it left me no option but to completely delete my HTML code and then I was in a state which gave me a set a drawback as I had to start my coding process from the very start.

 Actually number of views was going of the roofs and I had almost figured out what was happening but was unable to solve this problem at a serious note, as at that time I did knew much coding compared to at present. Anyway just wanted to share little bit more of my struggle with you.


                                             First Step



please do not worry as I have removed some steps as I have already explained 

Second Step






                                                   Third Step




                                              Step Four



                                                                 Step Five 



                                                          Step Six



                                               Final Step



Write the name in " Page Name " box of whatever you want to display in you website at the top like , Home , Contact Us , Site map , etc . In url box type in url of the page so that by clicking on name on top of page that very page opens.

 I know this is an unfinished article but this is how things get interested . I will surely write more for screenshots as there is something missing but for this time kindly bear with us as we are working round the clock give you this free course that can be viewed anytime.  

Please share for the hardwork devoted in this article and I will see you next time till then 

Take Care  !

Stay Safe  !

" In Covid Times when the Whole World has embraced Online Technology in Teaching and Learning in Schools, Colleges and Universities has made Open and Distance Education more relevant , credible and universal. "



       " The Corona Pandemic has shown that the whole World and a country like India and an institution like IGNOU can provide e – learning technologies to its learners at low cost and the whole gamut of higher education can be taken care of successfully through distance – mode. "


        “THE CORONA PANDEMIC HAS TORNED THE WORLD THAT DISTANCE EDUCATION IS THE NEED OF THE HOUR, RELEVANT AND WILL BE VOGUE IN TIMES TO COME. “ 


                 Links for related posts


                                 For all articles  

                           https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/

                                   Journey To Adsense ( Part 4 )

                             https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/journey-to-adsense-part-4.html

                                       Journey To Adsense ( Part 3 )

                              https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/journey-to-adsense-part-3.html

                                          Journey To Adsense ( Part 2 )

                               https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/journey-to-adsense-part-2.html                                        

                                              Journey To Adsense             

                                 https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/journey-to-adsense.html

                                                   Blogosphere

                        https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/08/how-to-write-blog-golden-edition.html

                                                 How To Get Adsense Approval ?

                                                                          https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/howtogetgoogleadsenseapproval.html




 

 

 

                                                      

 

                                              

 


                           








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outburst Of Emotions ( Part 12 )

   Please support my late cousin's sister's channel that she made for me on her behalf as she was only 12 years old and recently she passed away due to covid virus and it was her dream that she wanted me to give this channel with monetization enabled with all the features at the age of 18 but due to the sad news of her demise, it is my humble request from her side that let us all support her by giving her 1000 subscribers or perhaps even more as much as possible. Let her effort of making the channel banner as well as the logo and even a few lines in the description not go to waste as I will be continuously working from today itself in making her dreams come true.  I know she is watching me right now wherever she is from the heavens and showering lots of love as well as blessings for my future. Such an innocent girl's soul has gone away and it appears as if it was just yesterday when she was talking to me about her favorite cartoon heroes and all the toys she had. I can neve

Path To peace ✌️

  I am done with YouTube, so now I will focus on other aspects of life as YouTube is considered a part-time income, but this is not the reason why I am slowing down the pace of doing live streaming or uploading videos at a smaller pace from this moment on.  It is just that I have to do more things in my life to secure and make my future to be in a bright world filled with life. It is not as if I am permanently doing this for some kind of purpose or some pressure but it is just that I have realized that YouTube s income should not be considered as a permanent income and that YouTube will be forever as trends will change over time.  I will be back but I am not interested in doing a live stream for longer durations anymore. I will continue to upload videos but life is short and time is also important that is why I have taken this decision to survive and feed my future wife and children.  I am not sad or happy, about my decision but let it be for the time being as I want to choose a differ

Letter to Youtube

  This is her community post that she posted today and has got no sense of even saying what and where. I cannot share those screenshots here as I am adding in this blog the feelings that have been hurt on a public platform.  She thinks that she has got freedom of saying anything just like in normal life. Please terminate her channel at the earliest I am requesting again and again and even reported couple of times earlier but nothing happened.  She is going on and on and is hurting sentiments of a hardworking creator who is helping everyone out there and is trying to keep the flame of humanity alive. She has crossed her limits.  I think this has gone far enough and now it is time to remove her channel from YouTube completely as this cannot go on like this forever. Please I am requesting ban the user from using this platform as she is writing without thinking as to what to say and where to say.  I am getting personally humiliated and this is a form of hate speech in the screenshots and a