Skip to main content

Journey To AdSense ( Part 10 )


 

In this exclusive series of Adsense, I will be sharing my experience on an event that had occurred a few days ago.

 So to start with let me welcome my viewers with one word and that is " Namaste ". 


Recently, my relative came to know that I had got approval from Adsense. This information that I had overcome is such a challenge is very phenomenon.

And I must say at this moment that it was not me who had advertised this piece of information to him.

 He knew about it all along through different sources like other informants around me, even at this point.

I can honestly write that I was not even in favor to spread this news to the world because the more you highlight your personal life in public the more people will make you even work harder for them. 

That is a separate issue that I share keep sharing my personal experience in my articles, well that is a different subject and not relevant right now. 

Many people will be under the impression right now that what do I mean by  " working hard for people ".  Well, it means that people have some expectations from you.

I believe in not fulfilling those expectations as they may take you for a ride and the result is nothing but the other person will be happy. 

Sometimes this question may arise that what have you achieved, if you would count this work in monetary terms then the answer is simply zero on your plate.

 Allow me to make this aspect more clear and understandable for my readers with a very short example.

 Like take for example you have gone with your friend to a restaurant and in the end, you are responsible for paying both your as well as his or her bill. 

 Well to be more articulative, I would rather say that this whole process of setting up my relative's blogging account was not only painful in between the pages but also very much taxing.

 As there were times at night when I even had to sacrifice my dinner in making modifications to his account.

 Even with my parents complaining now and then that it is quite late in the night to start such a usual thing.

 Somewhere I knew that what they were saying was almost true or if I further state my voice then I quite agree with them, parents are never wrong. 

It was not even one single percent an enjoyable activity for me bug one had to give attention to this wasteless activity.

 Even I also was a beginner but such struggle, I never expected from myself throughout.

 As time passes away, I was quite at times losing my patience because I was kind of not giving focus to my important priorities at hand.

 So after doing this heavy task, it made me realized that I will never gonna go through it ever again for anyone's sake.

 Yes, I will act as a helping partner but only if someone tries to listen to my inner voice rather than me.

 In the middle of this subject let me add a piece of my story along with it that even my website was quite rejected many times until it got approval. 

Informants near me should know of the fact that they should spit out everything from their mouth, at least there should be some control over the language, anyway.

 There are and will always be some or other barriers which I can never change myself.

The absolute best solution and what I have learned from this whole narrative is that " Never Ever Show Your Play Cards ". 

After making settings for my relative, he was somehow expecting more from me that is not right. 

What I meant to say is that he was starting to become more and more demanding every minute.

 Now that I had done all that I had completed all work for him, still, he was expecting something that left my patience to slip away at a very steady pace but I had made control over myself.

 I still had patience left in me when he started to know about types of topics as well as the content from myself.

 I was having so much trouble because if I have to give you ideas as well as thoughts then I should be the one that should be utilizing all of my positive energy plus time into something much more creative than doing this hectic work, which not only gives an impact to your mental health but also makes you a lazy person and which further may lead to catching harmful diseases. 

There were times when something just clicked by mistake and in that also I was getting central attraction in this blame game.

In which I simply could not resist fixing the missing pieces of the puzzle.

 I know not many readers but few will give me a direct call after writing such an unworthy experience but do not blame me as I am not the coach of this game and neither do I have or own a place in it.

 Even if someone calls me and points fingers at me that I should not be writing so and so articles but I have already prepared my mind as to what should I be doing and in which favor will I pass judgment of my own decisions.

 My informants can act like a bunch of detectives who are spying on me as if I am a celebrity but let me make it clear that I ain't paying them a  single penny for the job they are doing. 

I am just melting my thoughts into this single passage ...


Related Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outburst Of Emotions ( Part 12 )

   Please support my late cousin's sister's channel that she made for me on her behalf as she was only 12 years old and recently she passed away due to covid virus and it was her dream that she wanted me to give this channel with monetization enabled with all the features at the age of 18 but due to the sad news of her demise, it is my humble request from her side that let us all support her by giving her 1000 subscribers or perhaps even more as much as possible. Let her effort of making the channel banner as well as the logo and even a few lines in the description not go to waste as I will be continuously working from today itself in making her dreams come true.  I know she is watching me right now wherever she is from the heavens and showering lots of love as well as blessings for my future. Such an innocent girl's soul has gone away and it appears as if it was just yesterday when she was talking to me about her favorite cartoon heroes and all the toys she had. I can neve

Path To peace ✌️

  I am done with YouTube, so now I will focus on other aspects of life as YouTube is considered a part-time income, but this is not the reason why I am slowing down the pace of doing live streaming or uploading videos at a smaller pace from this moment on.  It is just that I have to do more things in my life to secure and make my future to be in a bright world filled with life. It is not as if I am permanently doing this for some kind of purpose or some pressure but it is just that I have realized that YouTube s income should not be considered as a permanent income and that YouTube will be forever as trends will change over time.  I will be back but I am not interested in doing a live stream for longer durations anymore. I will continue to upload videos but life is short and time is also important that is why I have taken this decision to survive and feed my future wife and children.  I am not sad or happy, about my decision but let it be for the time being as I want to choose a differ

Letter to Youtube

  This is her community post that she posted today and has got no sense of even saying what and where. I cannot share those screenshots here as I am adding in this blog the feelings that have been hurt on a public platform.  She thinks that she has got freedom of saying anything just like in normal life. Please terminate her channel at the earliest I am requesting again and again and even reported couple of times earlier but nothing happened.  She is going on and on and is hurting sentiments of a hardworking creator who is helping everyone out there and is trying to keep the flame of humanity alive. She has crossed her limits.  I think this has gone far enough and now it is time to remove her channel from YouTube completely as this cannot go on like this forever. Please I am requesting ban the user from using this platform as she is writing without thinking as to what to say and where to say.  I am getting personally humiliated and this is a form of hate speech in the screenshots and a