Skip to main content

Journey To Adsense ( Part 8 )



 In this tutorial, I will be giving everyone an overview on how to make a favicon and how is it implemented in your blog, especially if you are using blogger.com as that is free of cost, anyway before I roll out today's series let me tell you before that I was blinded by the facts that there is no blogger community which offers or provides help. But in the past few days, I have resolved this myth and to be honest with all of you out there, there is a platform that provides support and that is also a very safe and useful platform and that also in terms of Blogger Community. Yes folks you heard that the right blogger has its own good community which assists you in problems that you have either encountered in the past or will be there in near future. 


                                                             step one

                            > Open Google Chrome ( world's best browser out there is from Google ) 

                            > I have highlighted as well as shown you the icon even if you do not know what is Google Chrome, so it is a browser      



                                                                         Step Two 

                                   > Go to www.google.com

                  



                                           Step Three

                     >  Click in the Search box as highlighted in the image below



                                                                Step Four

                      > Write " Favicon Generator " in the search box as written and highlighted also for easier                         understanding 

                        


                                                                 Step Five

              > Click in the "Google Search " button as shown in the image below 


        

Step Six

> On the next page click on the first search result as shown below



Step Seven

> ON the next page , this page will appear 


Step Eight

> In the next page , kindly scroll down a bit, by using scrollbar as highlighted in the right hand in pink color 


Step Nine

> Slide down till this gets displayed on your screen, as shown in the image  below


Step Ten

> In the next step , click in the blank box as shown in the picture below


Step Elven

> In the next, what will you write? seems a little difficult do not worry let me tell you what you will write, so you will be writing only the first alphabet of your website or in other sense write the first letter of your website. For example, if my website is plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com then I will only write the first letter and that is p. It does not matter whether you are writing in small word format  or capitalizing the word also

Step Twelve

> In the next step, press enter button on your keyboard or else click on the search box with help of mouse


Step Thirteen

> On the next page, there will be various types of styles and even colors for the searched term that was " p ". Pick any one style of your choice and  press right-click on anyone from your mouse


Last Step

Simply click on " save image as " and save it anywhere on your computer or mobile phone.

I could have added the last image also but I want you to try it yourself,     I am sure you can attempt the last step without me showing an image of it.


I will look forward to any queries related to this content if any in the comments box below. 


" In Covid Times when the Whole World has embraced Online Technology in Teaching and Learning in Schools, Colleges and Universities has made Open and Distance Education more relevant , credible and universal. "



       " The Corona Pandemic has shown that the whole World and a country like India and an institution like IGNOU can provide e – learning technologies to its learners at low cost and the whole gamut of higher education can be taken care of successfully through distance – mode. "


Related Links 

https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/

 

 Journey To Adsense ( Part 4 )

                             https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/journey-to-adsense-part-4.html

                                       Journey To Adsense ( Part 3 )

                              https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/journey-to-adsense-part-3.html

  Journey To Adsense ( Part 2 )

                               https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/journey-to-adsense-part-2.html                                        

                                              Journey To Adsense             

                                 https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/journey-to-adsense.html

                                                   Blogosphere


     https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/08/how-to-write-blog-golden-edition.html


How To Get Adsense Approval ?

                                                                          https://plantsarelifesaver.blogspot.com/2021/09/howtogetgoogleadsenseapproval.html








 
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outburst Of Emotions ( Part 12 )

   Please support my late cousin's sister's channel that she made for me on her behalf as she was only 12 years old and recently she passed away due to covid virus and it was her dream that she wanted me to give this channel with monetization enabled with all the features at the age of 18 but due to the sad news of her demise, it is my humble request from her side that let us all support her by giving her 1000 subscribers or perhaps even more as much as possible. Let her effort of making the channel banner as well as the logo and even a few lines in the description not go to waste as I will be continuously working from today itself in making her dreams come true.  I know she is watching me right now wherever she is from the heavens and showering lots of love as well as blessings for my future. Such an innocent girl's soul has gone away and it appears as if it was just yesterday when she was talking to me about her favorite cartoon heroes and all the toys she had. I can neve

Path To peace ✌️

  I am done with YouTube, so now I will focus on other aspects of life as YouTube is considered a part-time income, but this is not the reason why I am slowing down the pace of doing live streaming or uploading videos at a smaller pace from this moment on.  It is just that I have to do more things in my life to secure and make my future to be in a bright world filled with life. It is not as if I am permanently doing this for some kind of purpose or some pressure but it is just that I have realized that YouTube s income should not be considered as a permanent income and that YouTube will be forever as trends will change over time.  I will be back but I am not interested in doing a live stream for longer durations anymore. I will continue to upload videos but life is short and time is also important that is why I have taken this decision to survive and feed my future wife and children.  I am not sad or happy, about my decision but let it be for the time being as I want to choose a differ

Letter to Youtube

  This is her community post that she posted today and has got no sense of even saying what and where. I cannot share those screenshots here as I am adding in this blog the feelings that have been hurt on a public platform.  She thinks that she has got freedom of saying anything just like in normal life. Please terminate her channel at the earliest I am requesting again and again and even reported couple of times earlier but nothing happened.  She is going on and on and is hurting sentiments of a hardworking creator who is helping everyone out there and is trying to keep the flame of humanity alive. She has crossed her limits.  I think this has gone far enough and now it is time to remove her channel from YouTube completely as this cannot go on like this forever. Please I am requesting ban the user from using this platform as she is writing without thinking as to what to say and where to say.  I am getting personally humiliated and this is a form of hate speech in the screenshots and a