Skip to main content

Journey To AdSense ( Part 1 )

    


                                                              Journey To Adsense


My Struggle to Google Adsense was not an easy task, as it required lots of calculations that I had to make from the very start and as a beginner I almost had faced lots of obstacles that needed most of the attention.


 Almost everyone faces problems whenever he/she has made mind frame on how to go about it, for me it took lots of motivation plus I was never willing to give up from the very start plus I know what kind of experience I have been through .


 It was not at all pleasant for me but yet again my main goal was very different from the rest, as I was hardly driven by pure passion towards writing from the very start.

 Even though it is kind of little painful for me to rewrite this passage once again, as I had almost written the whole passage and I was under impression that it is getting autosaved by itself but I was wrong I was somehow not able to save all of this and for which I am writing this all over again. 


I am making sure that this time it is getting saved because it is not an easy task to write it from the very beginner, anyway. So as I was writing that being a beginner is some what problematic as there are bound to have some or other problems. I was never under impression of gaining approval from Google Adsense.


 It all started with me as I never ever knew what a blog was but as time passed, I put my heart and soul into it in keep on writing and I was never ever sure that I will ever reach a stage in this whole process.


 There were certain articles in beginning that I had modified and re wrote them after a certain point, as by that time I had quite an overview of how all sorts of features worked on my website. Even though it was a massive struggle within these 2 months that have given me much more than I could have achieved in my Dreams.


  Yes it   is true that having to meet all of the conditions of Google ‘s Policies was a very strenuous exercise that I had almost overcome in such a shorter period of time frame.


 Earlier I used to write articles which only contained 300 words but as I kept enduring newer experiences from writing  , I had quite broken the barrier and now I write articles ranging from between 500 words to 1000 words and I am sure that I will break this barrier also in the future and even write more lengthier articles plus one has to keep patience if he or she wants an approval from such a unique company like Google  ,  as they are working hard round the clock to make their policies even more and easier so that it is quite easy for everyone. 


Someone who does not have certain skills like having basic education cannot even think of writing and earning from such a useful platform. 

Anyone who thinks that this is a very easy to do task is somewhat wrong as it is not the only desire of writing plus one must also have the required inbuilt skills and by my advice there must be time at hand.


 No matter how hard you are driven to accomplish this task it will never ever be complete as it requires lots of time as well as patience that I have mentioned earlier in this passage.


 Use plagiarism Checker is also something that one must always perform before publishing an article , as it is a very helpful tool that helps you in understanding your article for any grammatical mistakes plus for any copied content. I might even surpass that barrier in this passage itself. 


 Even if you are interested in such a task and suppose you contact me asking for help regarding this  , first question that I will always ask you is what sort of motive do you have of persuading such an activity  , if you are writing only for sake of getting approval then forget it , as I have seen many people around me who are quite not so much patient enough to let it go and eventually what happens is if that there main focus is on getting an approval and not on writing  , then I somehow feel sorry for them , because at this stage I would personally recommend them to write an lots of articles and please do not rely on me that I will surely give you even topics for writing as basic home work , you will have to do something .


 It is not that I will not help but I want them to experience by themselves as to what to do where plus they would themselves realize after making tons of mistakes. Let me blunt at this point that even I had also made tons of mistakes while doing such an activity and that also by myself all the time , even though I had taken help from what I call “Guiding Light “ and that also in terms of my Respected Bhabhi Ma.


 For topics as well as the content as to what to write and what not to write was solely my decision. I am very much thankful for her that she despite being busy in their daily work had taken time for me and at times she is and will always act as a positive energy that I am surrounded by all the time. At least there is someone over you that will flower words of wisdom.


 I totally give more than expected credit to her for showing me the door to this platform and no matter how much I thank her it will still never be enough. I have come so far till now and let me thank another great community which was always by my side in helping me chart out my queries and that is “Google Adsense Community “. Being an active member of this community has opened my eyes as well as polished my experience in bringing out the true me in front of the world plus I will also be thanking “Google Adsense “team as because of their hard work in making so much helpful videos has given me lots of strength in pursuing writing. Google Policies are also very helpful at this moment.


 I thank you all till the end for being my support system in the very end and also my parents as well as my Great brother for all the love and support throughout this entire journey. In the end there is only one tip that I will be providing you and that is “Never Ever Give Up In Whatever You Are Doing” in order to enjoy fruits of labour.


kindly please forward or share my blogs to everyone around you so that it becomes easier for others to also get idea regarding blogging plus I am doing this relentless work so please this just a small request from my side with all my regards.


To Be Continued ...

The Corona Pandemic has shown that the whole World and a country like India and an institution like IGNOU can provide e – learning technologies to its learners at low cost and the whole gamut of higher education can be taken care of successfully through distance – mode.



“ THE CORONA PANDEMIC HAS TORNED THE WORLD THAT DISTANCE EDUCATION IS THE NEED OF THE HOUR , RELEVANT AND WILL BE VOGUE IN TIMES TO COME. “  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outburst Of Emotions ( Part 12 )

   Please support my late cousin's sister's channel that she made for me on her behalf as she was only 12 years old and recently she passed away due to covid virus and it was her dream that she wanted me to give this channel with monetization enabled with all the features at the age of 18 but due to the sad news of her demise, it is my humble request from her side that let us all support her by giving her 1000 subscribers or perhaps even more as much as possible. Let her effort of making the channel banner as well as the logo and even a few lines in the description not go to waste as I will be continuously working from today itself in making her dreams come true.  I know she is watching me right now wherever she is from the heavens and showering lots of love as well as blessings for my future. Such an innocent girl's soul has gone away and it appears as if it was just yesterday when she was talking to me about her favorite cartoon heroes and all the toys she had. I can neve

Path To peace ✌️

  I am done with YouTube, so now I will focus on other aspects of life as YouTube is considered a part-time income, but this is not the reason why I am slowing down the pace of doing live streaming or uploading videos at a smaller pace from this moment on.  It is just that I have to do more things in my life to secure and make my future to be in a bright world filled with life. It is not as if I am permanently doing this for some kind of purpose or some pressure but it is just that I have realized that YouTube s income should not be considered as a permanent income and that YouTube will be forever as trends will change over time.  I will be back but I am not interested in doing a live stream for longer durations anymore. I will continue to upload videos but life is short and time is also important that is why I have taken this decision to survive and feed my future wife and children.  I am not sad or happy, about my decision but let it be for the time being as I want to choose a differ

Letter to Youtube

  This is her community post that she posted today and has got no sense of even saying what and where. I cannot share those screenshots here as I am adding in this blog the feelings that have been hurt on a public platform.  She thinks that she has got freedom of saying anything just like in normal life. Please terminate her channel at the earliest I am requesting again and again and even reported couple of times earlier but nothing happened.  She is going on and on and is hurting sentiments of a hardworking creator who is helping everyone out there and is trying to keep the flame of humanity alive. She has crossed her limits.  I think this has gone far enough and now it is time to remove her channel from YouTube completely as this cannot go on like this forever. Please I am requesting ban the user from using this platform as she is writing without thinking as to what to say and where to say.  I am getting personally humiliated and this is a form of hate speech in the screenshots and a