Skip to main content

Journey To Adsense ( Part 9 )



 In today's series, I will share my personal experience and that is also free of cost as I have seen many people on the web, out of which many are following practice to expand their businesses. 

What they did is at first they will be saying that this is a free tutorial but many viewers fall right into their trick and after few minutes that very same course which was marked as free that they are discussing, kind of converts itself into a paid sort of course. 

Well, to be precise their main agenda is not to serve any free content with their article or their video on youtube. 

When I was a beginner I almost fell into this trap of somehow thought that this was free but instead always the opposite kind of scenario comes out. 

But despite this here I am and you may not find anyone like me who is giving you all the basic information and that also without requesting you for any fee. 

It is just that I always look forward to those who are in an interesting manner appreciating writings and because of that I somehow feel the motivation.

For example, if I found out that so and so the person is interested in reading my blogs and even count of viewership is going way up high then.

 That is where I find lots of lovely thoughts to put onto a piece of paper and then share with you all regarding everything that I know and also of those things that people might not have heard and something just like that inspires me, even more, to keep ongoing. 

Let me be honest with you all that tomorrow there are chances that bigger firms may approach me and may offer money for writing on their behalf but still it is not always the money that lures me in.

And as I will reject all the offers that I may get in the future also. As I believe in earning money by doing hard work by yourself.

Well at this time I could add further that not even myself but even viewers reading my text just now must never forget that there is a saying which says “ Atma Nirbhar Bharat Banao “. 

I am kind of loving the slogan as it draws me back to the days on that particular date which I still remember, let me ask you this, do you remember that date?  

Well at least let me give it a try myself for that little activity that I had just given to you all and that is the date.

 So the date is the 23rd of March 2021 when there was lockdown in entire India and especially when there were such and such restrictions that “you have to do this work of your own will “.

 That is when I started learning that life has much more to give than take it away. Well, it was good for me as I started helping my young mother plus I used to do all the household work myself.

I was a college student who had completed his milestone of achieving a bachelor‘s degree which was now more concerned with evolving and I was getting ready for phase number two which was to even surpass my limits even further and then it happened inside of me.

 As I could not resist anymore a spark of motivational energy was all that I needed to put forward in carrying out yet another challenge of pursuing my career in the field of education.

And so I did all that I could and here I am. At times it kinds of gets difficult for me to do multitasking well anyway. 

So as I was saying that I was really upset for the past 3 days with no writing of blogs, even though explaining all of the ways through which one can easily access my blogs and even so reminding everyone that please read my blogs. 

As people do forget as to what button to press on mobile phones – this I am talking for the not so techno-savvy people. 

The pain that I was carrying within these three days was there.

There may come a time when people start updating their daily schedule by tagging reading of blogs also would be appreciated by me.

 I know that people who are not so techno-savvy kindly consult their family members if you are facing any sort of difficulties in opening my blog.

 As you know the reason for writing blogs is the motivation that I get from those who are interested in reading and even much more.

I will be happy if you would please forward my articles to your social media groups and tell them also to even further spread those again. 

Some people are jealous of me I know that there is no need for you to tell me so as I am quite aware as I will discuss the not-so-faraway case with you which happened in some communities.

 I will not name the community and not even that person‘s identity but I will certainly highlight the incidences or events that had taken place.

So basically I had a query regarding my blogging account, as there are some of the others that remain anyway.

So as I was saying reply to my question was such that “ this website should not get approval “ these were the very written exact words of that individual. 

If I wanted to I could have argued and made this is an issue but I choose not to do so because my question was posted in a community where there are other people also reading your question.

As well as the answer goes, so again let me say I am not amongst those who will argue although I should have reported such a written answer to google I chose not to do so. 

The person who had answered my question, according to my knowledge. He was not that much of an educated person.

 Well, this is what it seems to me, and also others would gladly be agreeing on this fact with me. Anyway, I have decided to leave and let go this time but it if it happens repeatedly and if there is any vibration in my peaceful nature then I will have no other option but to do something about it – well this will be the case in most rare situations otherwise it is alright to go along with it.

 I had written my thoughts so here I am back with popular demand and from here on I will be extending my timelines and will bring newer content as long as I see people interested in reading my content till that time there will be no problem.

 I am doing so much hard work for my viewers to thoda work aap Bhi Karo please with all regards.

Well before I wrap this edition let me give a piece of advice that why have I used the word young mother because from a son's perspective a mother stays young forever…….


Related Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outburst Of Emotions ( Part 12 )

   Please support my late cousin's sister's channel that she made for me on her behalf as she was only 12 years old and recently she passed away due to covid virus and it was her dream that she wanted me to give this channel with monetization enabled with all the features at the age of 18 but due to the sad news of her demise, it is my humble request from her side that let us all support her by giving her 1000 subscribers or perhaps even more as much as possible. Let her effort of making the channel banner as well as the logo and even a few lines in the description not go to waste as I will be continuously working from today itself in making her dreams come true.  I know she is watching me right now wherever she is from the heavens and showering lots of love as well as blessings for my future. Such an innocent girl's soul has gone away and it appears as if it was just yesterday when she was talking to me about her favorite cartoon heroes and all the toys she had. I can neve

Path To peace ✌️

  I am done with YouTube, so now I will focus on other aspects of life as YouTube is considered a part-time income, but this is not the reason why I am slowing down the pace of doing live streaming or uploading videos at a smaller pace from this moment on.  It is just that I have to do more things in my life to secure and make my future to be in a bright world filled with life. It is not as if I am permanently doing this for some kind of purpose or some pressure but it is just that I have realized that YouTube s income should not be considered as a permanent income and that YouTube will be forever as trends will change over time.  I will be back but I am not interested in doing a live stream for longer durations anymore. I will continue to upload videos but life is short and time is also important that is why I have taken this decision to survive and feed my future wife and children.  I am not sad or happy, about my decision but let it be for the time being as I want to choose a differ

Letter to Youtube

  This is her community post that she posted today and has got no sense of even saying what and where. I cannot share those screenshots here as I am adding in this blog the feelings that have been hurt on a public platform.  She thinks that she has got freedom of saying anything just like in normal life. Please terminate her channel at the earliest I am requesting again and again and even reported couple of times earlier but nothing happened.  She is going on and on and is hurting sentiments of a hardworking creator who is helping everyone out there and is trying to keep the flame of humanity alive. She has crossed her limits.  I think this has gone far enough and now it is time to remove her channel from YouTube completely as this cannot go on like this forever. Please I am requesting ban the user from using this platform as she is writing without thinking as to what to say and where to say.  I am getting personally humiliated and this is a form of hate speech in the screenshots and a