Skip to main content

How To Get Google Ad sense Approval?

 How To Get Google Adsense Approval? 

It is not an easy task for getting adsense approval, it takes pretty too much hardwork as not so easy as it seems. First step that you have to do is find lots of high key word niche for your blog  , if you are a blogger and using free domain which is freely provided by blogger. If you are using free domain then there are certain things to be taken of. For example you will change it's layout plus choose a theme of choice which are competent enough with google policies. Next step you will do is try to write articles as per your title of blog. 3) get your website indexed with help of google search console  , do not worry at all if there are some errors found on your site and even if you are not so much techno savvy then by using google search console  , you can fix all the errors. Again I would say no need to worry I will be sharing all the knowledge I have about all this and that also free of cost right here in upcoming posts. Another aspect that I want to tell is that many people have this confusion of " Do we need coding background  , if we have to use our website " Then answer is yes you must learn only 3 language as a beginner and they are at number one HTML followed by CSS and Javascript. These are the only language required as you will have a basic idea about what is structure of website  and it is quite interesting to learn these languages as they are helpful in long run. I know as a beginner you might face difficulties as to what to do but no worries here as take me as your Dearest Friend as I will be walking through this entire narrative. I know it may be difficult to read all this but I will be making all of this simpler in upcoming posts. 

“ THE CORONA PANDEMIC HAS TORNED THE WORLD THAT DISTANCE EDUCATION IS THE NEED OF THE HOUR , RELEVANT AND WILL BE VOGUE IN TIMES TO COME. “  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outburst Of Emotions ( Part 12 )

   Please support my late cousin's sister's channel that she made for me on her behalf as she was only 12 years old and recently she passed away due to covid virus and it was her dream that she wanted me to give this channel with monetization enabled with all the features at the age of 18 but due to the sad news of her demise, it is my humble request from her side that let us all support her by giving her 1000 subscribers or perhaps even more as much as possible. Let her effort of making the channel banner as well as the logo and even a few lines in the description not go to waste as I will be continuously working from today itself in making her dreams come true.  I know she is watching me right now wherever she is from the heavens and showering lots of love as well as blessings for my future. Such an innocent girl's soul has gone away and it appears as if it was just yesterday when she was talking to me about her favorite cartoon heroes and all the toys she had. I can neve

Apology

  It needs too much strong gut to face off the guys that she kept encountering one after the another. Well, not many were of that sort of affected by that virus.  They were those who were quite not yet affected by it all. Take for example just like " C " as she was facing too much trouble till now. Well, this would wrap my introductory part for this sequel. For somewhere I know for which there is too much thought gone down the line, as well as in writing such innovation daily. I apologize again for taking too much time in writing this part.  Something or the other is always there which occupies too much time and it takes quite some time in giving a thought in writing for the same. I know every viewer is quite in tremendous suspense as to what will be the result with " C ". Do not worry, so now that this plot has been set up, at last, no need to worry anymore and also think that way that I, will be for some reason or excuse find ways of getting away and not writing u

Path To peace ✌️

  I am done with YouTube, so now I will focus on other aspects of life as YouTube is considered a part-time income, but this is not the reason why I am slowing down the pace of doing live streaming or uploading videos at a smaller pace from this moment on.  It is just that I have to do more things in my life to secure and make my future to be in a bright world filled with life. It is not as if I am permanently doing this for some kind of purpose or some pressure but it is just that I have realized that YouTube s income should not be considered as a permanent income and that YouTube will be forever as trends will change over time.  I will be back but I am not interested in doing a live stream for longer durations anymore. I will continue to upload videos but life is short and time is also important that is why I have taken this decision to survive and feed my future wife and children.  I am not sad or happy, about my decision but let it be for the time being as I want to choose a differ