Skip to main content

Journey To Blogging ( Part 1 )



 Hello everyone lately I was tied up with some or other work that is why I was not able to replicate newer posts for you all. So in this post, many of you would be under the impression that why have I changed the title of “Journey To Adsense. 

“ Journey Of Blogging “.Well, this is because I have elaborated too much about Adsense plus I was getting too many requests on this topic, that is why I have made up my mind on this decision and given a thought for a few moments that is let's write down this article for my viewers.

 I do hope that not much time has passed and even all of you may have gone through that post of mine where I had specially mentioned regarding the hint of upcoming passage. Let me recharge your memory by quoting the hint that I had earlier given, So it says “Indexing and more stuff.

 “. I had made an article on Indexing but all of you may be thinking that where is this “more stuff “. Please sit back and relax as I have included that subject in this ongoing passage coz this is going to be a very lengthier article than usual. Let me give you a brief intro as to what will I be presenting today.

It is not that hard to think, or is it? well, the answer is not so. Things are gonna get serious here so please do not miss out on this special occasion. This article that I am about beginning is as an apology for my fans who are still waiting for newer blogs to be shown but somehow.

 For the past 2 to 3 days, I was not building any articles as even I was too much inclined towards and even working too much towards this single article which is an eye-opener plus a refreshing thing for me. So without wasting any more time let's get things started ……

 

In this Bonus Series, I will be presenting to my viewers how to make a blog on blogger.com from scratch, and till the end, I will be making a demo site that is usually required in this whole process. Let us begin now ……

 

 

 

 

 

                                             1st Step

 

This first step is quite too much easy so I am simply skipping this one as all of you have to do it yourself, but again I will tell you that in this step You have to log in with your Gmail address or if you are using yahoo mail also then also fine

 

 

 

                                  2nd Step

 

In this next step Go to Google.com and click on blogger.com and make note that you have done step 1 first otherwise it will be a little tough

 

Reader: “OH OH OH   “please we want images also this is complicated “

 

Writer: Yes, Please


                                                                     3rd Step

                This is what will be displayed on your laptop or mobile screen after performing step one and step 2 . As indicated in the image below



                    



                                 4th Step


In the very next step click on " Create A Blog " which is displayed on the left-hand side of your screen. This is a do it yourself activity that is why i am excluding this part 


                                  5th Step

                   On The next page, something like this will be displayed. Enter the name that you want your website should have


                           6th Step    

                For example: just to show my readers, I am putting an anonymous name like " Technology                      Provider " 




                    Step Seven

            Click Next as highlighted below in blue color 




                        Step Eight

                 On the next page, type the website name that you wish of your own choice. My suggestion is that " It should be related to the content that you will upload on your website " 


 Step Nine 

Click on " Save " as highlighted in the picture below, after typing the website name 


                                                                     Step Ten

                                              In this step, just to be sure, I have written the website name 
                                              Kindly do refer to the picture below before " step nine ".    

 

                                                                  Step Eleven 
                            
                              Well, the Image below is just a preview of the hard work that you have done till now
                               Congrats, Your Blog Has been Successfully created 


Step Twelve 

In this next step, I will be personally guiding you on how to alter your settings
for getting approval from Google Adsense. Simply click on the " Settings " on the left-hand
side as highlighted below



                                                             Step Thirteen

                                         Something like this will be shown after clicking on " Settings " tab 

                                       


                                                               Step Fourteen 

                                                                    In the next step , Click on Description, as indicated below

                                    
                                                


                                                                             Step Fifteen 

                                           In the next step, write down a few words about your website as I have                                                       written for the demo website below in the image. After writing automatically
                                          Click on "Save "


 
Step Sixteen 

Do not change default settings as shown in the image below


Step Seventeen

Simply do not change these settings also


Step Eighteen

In this next step, let be like this


Step Nineteen

In the next step, I will be making you alter settings of comment section as highlighted
below


Step Twenty

This step is a do it yourself activity 

so please kindly find the " comment moderation " box as displayed below
it will be by default set to " Never " 

Step Twenty One 

In the next step, click on " Always " as indicated below after
finding the " comment moderation box 


Step Twenty-Two






Step Twenty Three

I would recommend that set it on anyone which can include even those who
do not have an emaail account to comment upon your comment



Step Twenty Four

This is also a do it yourself activity of finding 
" comment form message " .
I ccan only act as a " Guiding Torch " in this whole process
So write whatever text you find is appropriate in the box on your " Comment form message "
Usually I would again recommend write something that acts as a friendly warning to the readers viewing your website and especially when they are giving a comment.Do click on " Save " after writing.



Step Twenty Five


I am omitting some settings which are no need of making any modifications 

Step Twenty Six

In this next phase , refer to the next step


Step Twenty Seven

Try to set the time zone with your  own country and click " Save " 

Step Twenty Eight 

Look for this option and turn it " on " 


Step Twenty Nine

This is just to make it easier for you to find , what has to be done in accordance with " step Twenty Eight "


Step Thirty 

I am posting this in response for a clear view as indicated in the image below with reference with " Step Twenty Nine "


Step Thirty One

Now what will be written exactly in the " Custom Robots Txt file " .
hmmm ??? Still thinking 
worry no more 
check the next step



Step Thirty Two

Write as it is as it is indicated in the picture below
please do wait there is more stuff that needs to be included while writing after this
Simply check the next Step

Step Thirty Three

" There Is More To It That Meets The Eye "

above is a screenshot of what should be written plus there is more to it.
What will be written in " Sitemap " is another task. For that i will make another blog. 


Step Thirty Four

This feature of " Monetzation " should be turned on all the times in order to generate revenue from ads.
Please find this feature and then refer to the image below for this process.



Step Thirty Five

After this much process, now let us choose a friendly theme for you that will get an approval from Google Adsense. For this step click on the " theme" which is located at the left hand corner as shown below.



Step Thirty Six

Something like this will be displayed as shown below on the next screen


Step Thirty Seven

Hover down with your mouse or press downward key on your keyboard until you reach this theme as displayed below



Step Thirty Eight

Select any one theme of your choice under " Notable Theme "



                                                                 Step Thirty Nine

                                                       Click on the apply button as not highlighted but shown in the picture                                                                                  below

 
                                         

Step Forty

Hint for next passage ( Adsense )
There will be a display of a few words on your screen after clicking on the " apply " button as
displayed below




Step Forty One

Above is the preview of all the hard work we have done so far for
the demo website


Step Forty-Two

In the next step, straight away go to " Google Search Console ". If
someone does not know how to get to search console, well i
have already made an article and I will leave a link in the description
for those not gone through that article



Step Forty-Three

In the next step, please I am excluding this step kindly please enter your homepage website URL
in the " Domain blank box " without entering any stuff like ( .com ) in the end as well
as  ( HTTP:// )

Last Step

Hit enter and that is it, above message shows that your website is 
officially verified as per its ownership in Google 




UH OH …… What happened write some more here. Things are just getting interested but please bear with us.

As we are round the clock working so hard to present such unique content for anyone reading our articles.

 Please do share this article for the hard work done on it. Thank You, everyone and I will see you next time. Till then 


Stay Safe 

Related Links



































































 














  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outburst Of Emotions ( Part 12 )

   Please support my late cousin's sister's channel that she made for me on her behalf as she was only 12 years old and recently she passed away due to covid virus and it was her dream that she wanted me to give this channel with monetization enabled with all the features at the age of 18 but due to the sad news of her demise, it is my humble request from her side that let us all support her by giving her 1000 subscribers or perhaps even more as much as possible. Let her effort of making the channel banner as well as the logo and even a few lines in the description not go to waste as I will be continuously working from today itself in making her dreams come true.  I know she is watching me right now wherever she is from the heavens and showering lots of love as well as blessings for my future. Such an innocent girl's soul has gone away and it appears as if it was just yesterday when she was talking to me about her favorite cartoon heroes and all the toys she had. I can neve

Path To peace ✌️

  I am done with YouTube, so now I will focus on other aspects of life as YouTube is considered a part-time income, but this is not the reason why I am slowing down the pace of doing live streaming or uploading videos at a smaller pace from this moment on.  It is just that I have to do more things in my life to secure and make my future to be in a bright world filled with life. It is not as if I am permanently doing this for some kind of purpose or some pressure but it is just that I have realized that YouTube s income should not be considered as a permanent income and that YouTube will be forever as trends will change over time.  I will be back but I am not interested in doing a live stream for longer durations anymore. I will continue to upload videos but life is short and time is also important that is why I have taken this decision to survive and feed my future wife and children.  I am not sad or happy, about my decision but let it be for the time being as I want to choose a differ

Letter to Youtube

  This is her community post that she posted today and has got no sense of even saying what and where. I cannot share those screenshots here as I am adding in this blog the feelings that have been hurt on a public platform.  She thinks that she has got freedom of saying anything just like in normal life. Please terminate her channel at the earliest I am requesting again and again and even reported couple of times earlier but nothing happened.  She is going on and on and is hurting sentiments of a hardworking creator who is helping everyone out there and is trying to keep the flame of humanity alive. She has crossed her limits.  I think this has gone far enough and now it is time to remove her channel from YouTube completely as this cannot go on like this forever. Please I am requesting ban the user from using this platform as she is writing without thinking as to what to say and where to say.  I am getting personally humiliated and this is a form of hate speech in the screenshots and a