Skip to main content

Thoughts Of The Writer ( Part 12 )

 



I am feeling sad for these newer generations as their main goal in life becomes something else like gaming all the time and going live all the time and all of them have this urge to become famous YouTuber. I can only tell them but I think it is hopeless enough.


 My attempts at making Jago grahak Jago seems to be failing but I am not giving up just like this. I will show them the right direction in life as their main focus should utilize this precious time in their studies but such is not the case, they are talking too lightly.


 Perhaps I think somewhere parents are also at fault for not giving adequate attention to their kids. When a child makes a mistake, parents often try to not rectify that mistake because they think that they love them in such a manner that they would not find out their mistakes even and leave them and God knows what sorts of things they are doing on their mobile phones. Anyway, I am too much disappointed with this generation.


 Maybe it is the generation gap that is why despite telling them they will do what they think is right for them and blame elders for their own mistakes. anyway. What is your opinion on all of this my friend? I would love to hear from you regarding this discussion. Any comments would be appreciated regarding this matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outburst Of Emotions ( Part 12 )

   Please support my late cousin's sister's channel that she made for me on her behalf as she was only 12 years old and recently she passed away due to covid virus and it was her dream that she wanted me to give this channel with monetization enabled with all the features at the age of 18 but due to the sad news of her demise, it is my humble request from her side that let us all support her by giving her 1000 subscribers or perhaps even more as much as possible. Let her effort of making the channel banner as well as the logo and even a few lines in the description not go to waste as I will be continuously working from today itself in making her dreams come true.  I know she is watching me right now wherever she is from the heavens and showering lots of love as well as blessings for my future. Such an innocent girl's soul has gone away and it appears as if it was just yesterday when she was talking to me about her favorite cartoon heroes and all the toys she had. I can neve

Path To peace ✌️

  I am done with YouTube, so now I will focus on other aspects of life as YouTube is considered a part-time income, but this is not the reason why I am slowing down the pace of doing live streaming or uploading videos at a smaller pace from this moment on.  It is just that I have to do more things in my life to secure and make my future to be in a bright world filled with life. It is not as if I am permanently doing this for some kind of purpose or some pressure but it is just that I have realized that YouTube s income should not be considered as a permanent income and that YouTube will be forever as trends will change over time.  I will be back but I am not interested in doing a live stream for longer durations anymore. I will continue to upload videos but life is short and time is also important that is why I have taken this decision to survive and feed my future wife and children.  I am not sad or happy, about my decision but let it be for the time being as I want to choose a differ

A Dream Felt Like Reality

  I don't know what happened to me but last night probably it could be due to the subconscious mind that I was not well aware of even what was happening.  This dream that I had in the morning was different from the rest of my dreams.   I know should have written each dream but after a few seconds,  this happens very fast, and before I try to recall that very dream it is over somehow. It was like someone was trying to wake me up when I was sleeping on my bed and there were some voices I was listening as I heard as if someone was whispering in my ears.   I did not know at that time that it was all a dream but it was all looking pretty real to me. There was a celebrity guest in my house who was anxiously waiting for me to come to so that she and I,  I mean both of us could go to the dentist for some tooth problem but as far as I am concerned I don't have any tooth problems at all in reality.   I told those voices that I would come after a few minutes,  when I got ready,  as going